Ryan Destiny (born: Ryan Destiny Irons; Janurary 8, 1995) is an American actress who portrays Alex Crane on the television show STAR on Fox. She is also known for her main role Grace in the movie A Girl Like Grace.
- She is a Capricorn
- She was part of the singing group called Love Dollhouse
- She made it to the third round of America's Got Talent
- She started taking dance and voice lessons in 2011
- She signed to Capitol Records and became a solo act
- She earned a Nollywood and African Film Critics' Award nomination for Best Lead Actress for her part in A Girl Like Grace.
- Her father is African American but her mother is biracial (White and African American).
- She's friends with fellow cast mates: Jude Demorest, Brittany O'Grady, Quincy & Amiyah Scott.
- She is dating fellow actor Keith Powers .